Epson Stylus Photo R3000 Inkjet Printer
|February 6, 2012||Posted by admin under Printers|
The R3000 includes a color LCD status display with onboard controls and a menu system, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity along with USB, plus easier loading of thick media with a front-loading tray. There’s also a roll-feeder attachment for panoramic and banner printing.
Print quality is impeccable, with excellent color and black-and-white results on a wide range of media – although for vibrancy of color prints on glossy paper, the dye-based Pro 9000 still has the edge. Compared with the Epson R2880, skin tones were a little warmer, smoother and more flattering.
Epson Stylus Photo R3000
Perfect prints in minutes
Considering its high resolution, the R3000 is pretty fast for a pigment-based printer, outputting A3+ prints in normal photo quality mode in 5m 9s. It’s slightly faster than the R2880 at maximum quality settings.
This printer excels in every area, producing anything from vibrant color prints on glossy paper to magnificent mono output on both matte and glossy media.
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta Ink Technology for stunning color and black-and-white prints
- Individual high-capacity ink cartridges – change cartridges less often with nine 25.9 ml individual ink cartridges
- Advanced Media Handling – offers consistent, reliable performance with front-in, front-out paper path;
- Unparalleled connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support
- Auto-switching Black inks – achieve the highest black density and superior contrast on glossy
It’s no good taking amazing photographs if your home printing doesn’t do them justice. These printer will ensure your shots are picture perfect.