Fujifilm FinePix XP150 14 MP Waterproof Digital Camera
|July 22, 2012||Posted by admin under Fujifilm|
An ideal travel companion, the 14-MP XP150 with built-in stabilizer and GPS is waterproof to 10 m, shockproof to 2 m and freeze-proof to -10°C.
Even though it’s affordably priced, it features a 28-140 mm lens, a 2.7″ LCD and modes such as 360° Panorama, Low Light, HDR and Full HD Movie mode.
Special in-camera software allows for effortless uploading of data to YouTube or Facebook when the camera is connected to a PC.
- GPS includes a Photo Navigation feature
- Very rugged and well-sealed
- Versatile zoom lens
- Simple uploading of photos and videos
- Versatile AF system
- Includes the essential overrides
- Compact and lightweight (205 g with battery)
- LCD resolution is a bit low
- No semi-automatic modes
4-Proof Protection: Waterproof 33′, Shockproof 6.5′, Freezeproof 14, Dustproof