Fujifilm X10 EXR CMOS Digital Camera
|January 7, 2012||Posted by admin under Fujifilm|
This premium-grade magnesium-alloy 12-MP camera with classic styling and retro controls features a superb built-in, stabilized 28-112 mm f/2-f/2.8 lens with mechanical zoom.
The X10 is equipped with a new zooming viewfinder that’s entirely optical, not an optical/electronic hybrid. It’s loaded with modes, functions and overrides, including High Sensitivity, Low Noise, Wide Dynamic Range and High Resolution.
- Attractive, classic styling
- Lens with 3 AL and 2 ED elements
- Panorama mode
- Full HD video
- 7-fps framing rate
- Fast, versatile 49-point AF
- DSLR-style features and controls
- Somewhat large, heavy, and expensive
- 2.8-inch LCD is a bit small