Lowepro VersaPack 200 AW DSLR Camera Backpack
|February 7, 2012||Posted by admin under Camera Bags|
Lowepro has become synonymous with quality camera bags, and this stylish backpack doesn’t disappoint. The lower compartment offers generous space for an SLR and up to four other lenses, accessible from the top and from both sides. The section divider is removable so you can turn the bag into one big compartment. There’s also a tripod carrying attachment and Lowepro’s AW (All Weather) slip-over cover.
The Versapack has room for all your shooting essentials, and looks stylish too.
- Dual-compartment, multi-use design offers equal and flexible space for both camera and personal items – perfect for vacations
- Dual side-entry compartments provide fast access to your gear – even while wearing – by rotating the backpack to your front
- Multi-access, fully padded camera compartment offers 3 ways to quickly access gear: left side, right side or from topSternum strap and adjustable, removable waistbelt help stabilize the backpack and minimize movement
- Hideaway Tripod Mount securely attached tripod or monopd to backpack via top mounting strap and bottom cup holder
- Fits: DSLR (without grip with attached lens (most standard zoom; plus 2-3 lenses or flash, when loaded vertically; or DSLR (without grip with attached zoom lens (up to 80-200mm f2.8; when loaded horizontally; accessories and personal items
Buy Lowepro VersaPack 200 AW Camera Backpack
With regards to accessibility, it takes a bit longer to remove the camera from the bag due to the zipper and clips. I don’t mind this feature seeing as the camera is better protected, however if you want to take the camera out quickly this bag may cause some difficulty.
All in all, an excellent bag for travel and camera protection. Despite not carrying as much as I had anticipated, it’s still made of high quality materials and would function perfectly for day trips.
Similar DSLR Bags
Lowepro Flipside 300 Backpack
The unique back compartment entry gives you safe, easy access to camera gear when you’re setting up plus extra security when you’re on the move. Outer storage panels keep digital accessories and personal items close at hand.
- Back entry compartment provides easy access to equipment as well as extra security when pack is being worn
- Removable accessory pouch allows you to take cables, chargers, manuals and other key accessories with you when you need them
- Hideaway tripod holder carries a compact tripod or monopod when you need it and easily concealed when you don’t
- Tough water resistant outer fabric protects against moisture and abrasion
- Detachable waist belt and adjustable sternum strap helps to stabilize pack, distribute weight evenly and ensure carrying comfort when you need it
Lowepro Fastpack 250
You can shoot all day when you wear the lightweight, comfortable Lowepro Fastpack 250 backpack. It protects a digital SLR with an 18-55mm or 17-85mm kit lens attached plus 15.4″ widescreen notebook while providing generous storage for 2-3 additional 105mm f/2.8, 18-200mm f/3.5, or 70-300mm f/4.5 lenses, flash, and other gear.
You won’t miss a shot, because side-entry compartments let you grab equipment and accessories, even while you’re on the move. Customize the easy-to-access main compartment with adjustable dividers, use the outer organizer to keep large accessories handy, and manage memory cards with a built-in pocket. Breathable, contoured shoulder straps distribute weight evenly.
Lowepro Orion DayPack 200
This camera backpack features a dual-compartment design purpose built to fit your complete camera kit and personal gear. A padded and mesh-covered backpad provides comfort and helps wickaway moisture. The contoured and lightly padded shoulder straps adjust to provide a custom fit andinclude a SlipLock loop on each side so you can attach a compatible pouch or bag to the pack.
Pack up your camera body with attached lens, extra lenses, flash, charger, battery or otheraccessories in the fully padded lower compartment – it’s built with thick foam walls and a reinforced-bottom. And it helps keep things safe and organized with adjustable, padded dividers you can customize to suit the size of your kit.