Nikon COOLPIX P310: Simply the Best Choice for an Advanced Point & Shoot
|December 24, 2011||Posted by admin under Nikon|
For an enthusiast level 16.1-MP camera, the P310 features a fast 24-100 mm f/1.8-4.9 stabilized High Refractive Index lens. Features include numerous automatic, semi-automatic and manual functions and a three-inch (921,000-dot) LCD.
Extras include a 1080p Movie mode, a 360°/180° Easy Panorama mode, high-speed 7-fps burst mode, Automatic Scene mode selector and two control dials for convenient operation.
- Great versatility
- High-grade lens
- Many AF options
- Full HD video
- Very fast drive mode
- CMOS sensor
- In-camera HDR
- Special-effects modes
- A Raw capture mode would be useful
- Photos taken in portrait mode don’t auto rotate
A really good point and shoot
Although the camera has a good, solid feel when you hold it, it weighs in at a mere few ounces. Light and slim enough to fit into your pocket.
Large, bright, sharp LCD
- 16.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- 4.2x Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture
- 3-inch Ultra-high-resolution (921,000 Dot) LCD
- Full HD (1080p) Movies with Stereo Sound