Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3
|December 19, 2011||Posted by admin under Panasonic|
The G3 has lots to offer: control, customization options and low-light performance in a lightweight shell.Offering ease of use but plenty of versatility, this 15.8-MP compact-system Micro Four Thirds camera features a downsized body, an electronic viewfinder with 1.44 million dots, a superb Venus Engine FHD processor and a flip-out 3-inch (460,000-dot) touchscreen LCD.
It’s equipped with the advanced modes, functions and overrides enthusiasts want but also a great deal of Intelligent Automation.
- Raw capture mode
- Improved touch-screen operation
- 10801 video with tracking AF
- 4-fps burst mode
- Fast LightSpeed AF system
- Hot shoe for external flash
- Not pocket-sized
- Fewer external controls than G2
If you want the performance of an SLR with the handling of a compact, these powerful little camera offer the best of both worlds.
- 16-megapixel compact mirrorless system; Micro Four Thirds format camera
- Kit includes 14-42mm Lumix f/3.5-5.6 lens; capture high-quality photos in 3D with optional lens
- 3.0-inch free-angle LCD with touch control; new Pinpoint AF feature
- 1080/60i HD video capability in AVCHD format; Venus Engine FHD enables Intelligent Resolution technology
- Intelligent Auto and Intelligent Auto Plus (iA, iA+); more burst shooting options; new Photo Style Mode