Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 16.05 MP Touchscreen Camera
|January 18, 2012||Posted by admin under Panasonic|
With an abundance of functions and top image quality, the GH2 is one of the finest hybrids we’ve seen. Stellar video output and an impressive AF system elevate it well above the competition.
The price of the GH2 will no doubt discourage a few, but a significant portion of that cost is accounted for by the flexibility and video optimization of the optic. The GH2 can be considered better value if you need both video and stills functionality. A separate kit option with a 14-42mm lens can be found for around $1200, which is a little easier to swallow.
Incredible Camera that Makes Photography Fun
The GH2 is also recommended for high quality macro and still-life work; indeed, it could even be argued that the articulated LCD and the breadth of focusing functionality on offer make it preferable to some SLRs. Of course, SLRs will continue to evolve alongside hybrid systems, but if the GH2 is a sign of things to come we should all be looking forward to whatever happens next.
- It may seem pricey, but if you need both video and stills performance the GH2 offers great value
- 16.05-megapixel multi-aspect Live MOS Sensor; Micro Four Thirds format camera
- Body only, lenses sold separately; high-quality photos in 3D with optional lens
- Full HD video capability; Fast Light Speed AF for quick, clear photo capture; Advanced iA (Intelligent Auto) mode
- 3-inch Free-Angle Touch Screen LCD for intuitive touch-control shooting
- Compact, lightweight design for ease of use and portability