Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Compact System Camera
|February 8, 2012||Posted by admin under Panasonic|
This latest 16-MP Lumix compact system camera with a metal body targets the serious shooter with a full set of external controls, a hot shoe and numerous DSLR-style features including Raw capture.
It’s perfect for the novice too, with an Intelligent Auto mode that makes it easy to get a great photo and allows users to control depth of field and exposure without any technical knowledge.
- Impressive Intelligent Auto technology
- Available in a kit with power zoom lens
- Electronic level gauge
- Many enthusiast-level capabilities
- Full 1080p HD Movie mode
- New (optional) 1.44-million-dot EVF
- 3-inch 460,000-dot touch-screen LCD
- Fast Light Speed AF
- Pricey with PZ lens
Fourteen different Micro Four Thirds lenses are available for use with the GX1, which carries an MSRP of about $470 for the camera body only
- 16MP DSLR-Like Image Quality, Features, and Lens Options
- Built-in Flash, Hotshoe, and Traditional Mode Dial
- Lumix LightSpeed Focusing and PinPoint Focusing Control
- Full HD Vide1080/60i – AVCHD/MP8
A short, sharp review of the GX1, Panasonic’s mirrorless system camera for the discerning enthusiast. Tested alongside the Sony NEX-5N to see which one comes out on top. View at 1080p to see sample shots at 1:1 pixel ratio.
Available in black or silver camera bodies.