Polaroid Z340 Instant Digital Camera with Zero Ink Printing Technology: Review
|January 24, 2012||Posted by admin under Polaroid|
Polaroid – the company that invented instant printing just reinvented it – with its revolutionary Z340 instant camera. Thanks to its built-in Zink “Zero Ink” printer. you’ll be able to share breathtakingly beautiful 3″x4″ instant prints in under a minute – without worrying about messy inks or cartridges and at the lowest per print cost of any instant camera.
Add to that state of the art features like 14mp quality, a 2.7″ LCD display and even SD storage, and you can see why every print will be picture perfect.
Getting pictures on your refrigerator is finally as easy as getting them on the web.
- The amount of visual effects that can be added to the pictures is staggering considering that this camera is doing a lot to begin with.
- There are 10 different borders from snowflakes, and hearts to standard Polaroid, and for the vintage peel apart enthusiast there is a border just for you.
- A multitude of shooting programs from the standard come with every camera (daylight, night, portrait, landscape) to a plethora of fun ones like LOMO, snow (for shooting against snowy background), party, soft skin, flowing water, fisheye, and my personal favorite pre-composition where you can take a picture as a reference first and then shoot the subject in front of the precaptured image.
- In addition there are also color options like vintage Polaroid, B&W, sepia, and B&W w/ vignetting.
- Since it has a memory chip you can give away the printed pictures because have them saved.
- The Zink paper doesn’t tear.
Get the big picture – and a lower print cost – all in less than a minute with the Polaroid Z340 – where 14mp digital quality meets 3″x4″ stunningly sharp instant printing.
- People are so fascinated by it that you will be required to play show and tell. This gets worse once you print because everyone will want a copy for themselves, and even though the Zink paper is cheaper than the Polaroid film was, at approx. $.60 per print this could get expensive fast.
- The battery will only print about 25 shots before dying.
- The only way to check the battery is to turn the camera on. I wish they had put an indicator light on the outside so you can see when it’s safe to unplug.
- The camera will only hold 10 sheets of paper at a time. Which means you are dragging packs of paper with you.
- The printing process is relatively slow, not quite as slow as waiting for a Polaroid to develop, but it won’t be shooting that picture out with the speed of it predecessor.
Hands-On Demo Review
Also Available GL-10 Printer
- Produces stunning 3″x4″ instant prints using same ZINK Printing Technology as Z340
- Compact footprint + Internal Rechargeable Battery for on the go printing
- Built-in USB and Bluetooth for easy printing from virtually any camera, cell phone, PC or MAC
- Supports Blackberry, Windows, Androids and PlctBridge
Similar Instant Photo Cameras
he One600 Classic Instant Camera brings back the nostalgia of of shooting Polaroid instant photos when you were a kid. This simple camera with its sleek, folding design is great for home use, outdoors, surprise parties, family occasions, and more. It has a focus-free lens for shots as close as three feet (36 inches) and the autoflash helps to illuminate pictures in any light with red-eye reduction mode. It also features a digital LCD picture counter and feature setting display.
- 600 Film
- 600 Write-On Film
- 600 NotePad Film
- 779 Film
With its rounded shape, easy-to-hold side grip, and fingertip controllable composite control panel, the instax 210 offers vivid, high-quality prints almost instantly. Its automatically-adjusting flash, high-resolution retracting lens and big clear viewfinder add up to unsurpassed performance.
- LCD control panel displaying focal distance and film count
- Programmed electronic shutter, 1/64-1/200 sec
- Automatic flash for low-light shooting
- Two-range selectable shooting options: 0.9-3m and 3m-Infinity
- Low light auto flash
- LCD display-2 zone focus
- Uses Instax wide film only
- Includes 45cm close-up lens and 4 AA batteries
This camera allows you to take pictures you’ll see developed in front of your eyes in minutes. It’s the modern version of the classic Polaroid instant camera you’ve grown to love and it’s just in time for your wedding, anniversary, birthday or other big event! The Polaroid Pic-300 is great for guest books when you want to put a face on your special day, registration events or any other time when you want quick results you can share within minutes. The camera prints pictures about the size of a business card (1.8 inches x 2.4 inches) on paper that’s 2.1 inches x 3.4 inches.
- Takes business card size instant color photos
- Auto flash in low light, auto adjust
- Electronic shutter 1/60 second
- Manual exposure compensation
- Works with Polaroid 300 instant film
- Four scene settings help capture the perfect shot in any light
- Automatic Flash feature
- 1/60 sec electronic shutter
- polaroid camera guest book wedding