Sony Alpha A57 Digital Camera
|June 13, 2012||Posted by admin under Sony|
Replacing the highly rated a55, this new 16.1-MP camera also employs Translucent Mirror Technology that allows for very fast AF, whether it’s used in Live View or with the electronic viewfinder (EVF). The a57 offers many advanced features.
In tests, it proved to be incredibly fast, versatile and capable of excellent image quality. The a57 also produced amazingly clean JPEGs at very high ISO levels when used with one of its two special Night modes.
- In-camera image stabilizer
- Variable-angle 921,600-dot LCD
- 1.44-million-dot EVF with 100% coverage
- Fast, versatile AF system
- 10-fps mode allows for full-time AF
- 1080p AVCHD video with many overrides
- Reliable continuous AF in Movie mode
- Accepts optional stereo mic
- The a55′s built-in GPS has been omitted
This camera is a very nice upgrade of the already very good SLT-a55
Let’s take this amazing DSLR camera out for a road test. Ready? Let’s go!
The Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor achieves high resolution with reduced sensor noise.
The Sony a57 DSLR camera allows the consumer to shoot like a pro.